Salad with cheese and baked pepper
Warm salad from baked vegetables When the sunCeases to pamper us with its warmth, and outside the window comes the cold rains, the snow and the frosty wind, our body, spoiled by the clear warm weather, I really want to warm up. He requires a hearty, hot food, while our minds resist, knowing how this will affect the figure, and how difficult it will be to deal with excess weight later. But from any situation there is a way out. In this case it is a warm salad of peppers. He will warm and sate, and will not affect the figure. In general, there are a lot of varieties of warm salads: they are made with meat, seafood, fish, eggs, and even with pasta. But we propose to prepare a vegetable salad of peppers, tomatoes and garlic with the addition of soft cheese, which will give it satiety. This is a universal dish that will perfectly cope with the task of saturation, supplying the body with the necessary nutrients, and at the same time will not allow you to gain extra pounds. Salad from peppers - bright, sweetish-sharp and very tasty - will perfectly lift mood when behind a window a gloomy cold day.
- Pepper sweet 2 pcs.
- Tomatoes 2 pcs.
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Sunflower refined oil 4 tbsp. L.
- Mozzarella cheese 150g
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare the salad you will need sweet peppers, tomatoes, mozzarella, garlic and vegetable oil.
- Step 2 Vegetables are well washed, sprinkled with vegetable oil, put on a baking tray.
- Step 3 Bake at 200 ° C for 20-25 minutes, so that the peel on the vegetables is cracked.</ P> </ P>Then cool the vegetables.</ P></ P>
- Step 4 Prepare the dressing: combine 2-3 tablespoons of vegetable oil, squeezed through the press garlic, a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Step 5 Peppers and tomatoes are peeled, remove the seeds from the pepper, and then coarsely chop.
- Step 6 Mozzarella as large cut.
- Step 7 Connect the vegetables, dressing and mozzarella.
- Step 8 Mix the salad gently, add salt to taste.