Salad with papaya and peanuts
Salad with papaya The combination of such unusualFruits like papaya with a watercress fountain and salted peanuts will make up a menu on a celebratory table. This salad will easily surprise your taste buds with you and your guests. Salad will also be to the taste and the small hosts and guests of the house. Papaya should be fully ripened, then the fruit is very juicy and its flesh will be easily separated from the peel. And most importantly well cool, then the fruit in combination with the sauce will give all its flavor. Well, now let's begin. I wish everyone a good mood and look forward to your feedback!
- Papaya 2 pcs.
- Salad Corn 50g
- Peanuts 25 g
- Pineapple juice 20 ml
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp. L.
- Soy sauce 2.5 ml
- Ketchup 1 tbsp. L.
- Green onion 10 g
- Step 1 Prepare the ingredients: pure fruit-papaya, corn lettuce, salted peanuts, pineapple juice and lemon, soy sauce, ketchup and onions.
- Step 2 Mix pineapple juice with soy sauce and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Step 3 Let's cut the onion finely and add it to the sauce, also extract the ketchup. We mix it.
- Step 4 Cut the papaya into 2 halves. Gently cleanse the seeds with a spoon.
- Step 5 In the same way, gently, without damaging the skin, we take out all the pulp from the fruit. Let's cut the flesh into pieces.
- Step 6 Put in each half of the papaya by the same number of lettuce.
- Step 7 On top, lay out the pieces of papaya. Sprinkle peanuts with water cooked sauce.
- Step 8 Immediately salad served, a pleasant appetite!