Recipe Orange-ginger syrup
Orange syrup This syrup is a realConcentrated energy, he even looks like a piece of sun in the bank. You know that orange color acts on the body stimulant, helps to cope with fatigue and depression? And if you add to this all the useful substances that come into the syrup from honey, orange and ginger, you can imagine how much cheerfulness, upbeat mood and energy you will get with each sip of the drink made on its basis. With orange syrup, you can prepare cold refreshing drinks, as well as hot, warming - based on tea. Alcoholic cocktails are also possible with this syrup.
- Water 500 ml
- Orange 1 pc.
- Fresh ginger 1.5 tsp.
- Honey 150g
- Sugar 1 tbsp.
- Step 1 To prepare the syrup we need water, ginger, orange juice and zest, honey.
- Step 2 Orange carefully washing with hot water, then remove the zest and squeeze the juice.
- Step 3 Ginger a piece of peel and rub it on a grater.
- Step 4 In the pan, pour water, put sugar and honey, zest and orange juice, bring to a boil.
- Step 5 As soon as the mixture begins to boil, put the ginger, again bring to a boil, reduce the heat and boil for 30 minutes, without covering the lid and not giving much boiling.
- Step 6 Filter the syrup through a sieve to remove the solid particles.
- Step 7 Pour the syrup into the jar and let it cool.
- Step 8 Cover the jar with a lid and send it to the refrigerator for storage. The syrup can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 months without losing its properties.
- Step 9 To prepare a cold refreshingDrink 1-2 spoons of syrup in a glass, pour cold carbonated water. You can add ice and orange slices, but a very tonic drink works the same way.
- Step 10 For a warming effect, you can add a spoonful of another syrup to freshly brewed tea. The effect will be the same as when making tea with fresh ginger.