Recipe Apple bulk pie
Cooking dry bulk pie If you likeBaking, but do not like to bother with the test, you need to learn how to bake "dry" pies. Strangely enough, but you can cook delicious pastries without kneading dough, and not using eggs. Do not believe me? Then bake this apple pie. Apples are better to take with sour, juicy, then the cake will turn out to be gentle and pleasant to the taste. You may have to experiment to achieve the desired consistency of the pie - it must be soaked with apple juice and butter and bake well, but do not stay too wet. The recipe for apple pie is especially useful for those who have their own garden and the problem of recycling apples in the harvest year. It will be an excellent alternative to charlotte and the usual yeast pie with stuffing. Simplicity and speed of its preparation will allow you to quickly set the table for tea drinking when a sudden invasion of guests, mother-in-law or friends of the son, who appeared without warning. Depending on the number of eaters, you can increase the number of ingredients and take a bigger form. Due to the fact that this apple pie has a manga, it turns out to be quite satisfying, which will allow you to use this recipe for preparing a full breakfast or dinner.
- Flour, wheat 160 g
- Groats manna 160 g
- Sugar 180g
- Butter 130 g
- Apple 6 pcs.
- Cinnamon ground 1 tsp.
- Baking powder 1 tsp.
- Step 1 To make a cake, take sour-sweet juicy apples, flour, semolina, sugar, chilled butter, ground cinnamon and baking powder.
- Step 2 Combine the flour, sugar, semolina, cinnamon and baking powder.
- Step 3 Mix thoroughly.
- Step 4 Peel the apples from the peel and seeds, and then rub on a coarse grater.
- Step 5 15-25 grams of butter melt and abundantly grease the baking sheet covered with foil (the size of the mold used is 12x25 cm).
- Step 6 Then put 1/3 of the dry mixture on the bottom of the mold, a layer approximately 1-1.5 cm thick is obtained.
- Step 7 On top, lay a layer of rubbed apples as thick as 1-1.5 cm. Then repeat the dry layer and layer of apples (you get 2 layers of apples and 3 - dry dough), the top layer should be a dry mix. </ P>
- Step 8 Chilled butter is grated on a coarse grater.
- Step 9 Evenly distribute the oil over the top layer of the cake.
- Step 10 Bake in a preheated to 180 ° C oven for 45-50 minutes, until a crispy crust. Ready to cool the pie in the form to fill the filling, and then you can take it out and cut it.</ P>