Recipe Marinated green beans
Snack from pickled beans For food beansHave been used for a long time, more than seven thousand years. But before they ate exclusively seeds - beans, which were cut from the pods. However, about three hundred years ago, the Italians decided to try to cook young beans right in the pods. It turned out that this is very tasty, so the connoisseurs of the vegetable business undertook the breeding of new bean varieties with thick-walled and juicy pods, and they grew this plant just for their sake. Now the green beans are a very popular and loved by many product. Useful, easy to digest, low-calorie and very tasty at the same time. A special attraction of green beans for housewives is that it can be used all year round. In the summer - fresh, and in the winter - frozen. Most often, the string bean is boiled or baked. But from it you can prepare and a wonderful snack, which is served both to boiled potatoes, and to shish kebab, and to other meat dishes. And just under the vodka, the string beans in the marinade - this is the thing, is destroyed instantly, ahead of both salted cucumbers and pickled mushrooms. To prepare this snack will take quite a bit of time, but then the dish must be insisted for a day.
- Fresh green beans 300 g
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 3 tbsp. L.
- Table vinegar 1 tbsp. L.
- Mustard French (with grains) 2 tbsp. L.
- Sugar 1 tsp.
- Water boiled 100 ml
- Garlic 1 denticle
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch
- Salt 2 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare the dish, take fresh string beans, vegetable oil, vinegar, mustard with grains and spices.
- Step 2 For the marinade, combine 3 tablespoons. Vegetable oil, 1 tbsp. Vinegar, 2 tbsp. Mustard, 1 teaspoon Sugar, 100 ml of cold boiled water, squeezed through the press with garlic, salt and pepper.
- Step 3 Beans are well washed, lowered into boiling water and boiled for 15-20 minutes, the pods should become soft.
- Step 4 Then, remove the string pods from the string beans and cut them large.
- Step 5 Transfer the string beans to a saucepan, pour the marinade and marinate for a day in the refrigerator. Serve as a cold snack or as a side dish.</ P>