Recipe for Fruity Smoothies
Vitamin dessert This dessert is very richVitamins, since there are useful fruits in it that are not amenable to heat treatment and retain their useful properties! Persimmon, kiwi, banana, grains of pomegranate, honey - a very tasty combination! Perfect breakfast - a charge of vivacity and energy for the whole day is guaranteed! This dessert looks very elegant and festive! Delicious and minimum of calories! Babies will also like such a striped bright dessert!
- Kiwi 1 pc.
- Persimmon 1 pc.
- Bananas 1 pc.
- Pomegranate 0.25 pcs.
- Honey 1 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 For the preparation of fruit smoothies we will need ripe persimmons, banana, kiwi, pomegranate, honey.
- Step 2 We clean the banana, cut it into rings, add it to the blender bowl, add 1/3 of the honey.
- Step 3 Whisk at high speed for a few seconds to get a smooth mashed potatoes.
- Step 4 Put the banana mashed potatoes in the glasses or kremanki first layer.
- Step 5 Persimmon mine, remove the stem, cut into medium pieces, add to the bowl of the blender, add 1/3 of the honey. If there are pits in a persimmon - we take them out!
- Step 6 We also beat for a few seconds until smooth mashed potatoes are obtained.
- Step 7 Put the puree out of persimmons over the banana layer.
- Step 8 Kiwi is cleaned, cut into slices. We put pieces of kiwi into the bowl of the blender. Add the remaining honey.
- Step 9 Whisk until smooth.
- Step 10 Lay the puree from the kiwi over the persimmon layer. Sprinkle the dessert with the pomegranate seeds. We serve immediately for dessert!