Recipe Fried zucchini in sour cream
Fried zucchini How unexpected, sometimes, the resultOur efforts. So this recipe, where all the ingredients are simple and accessible, has become a pleasant and tasty surprise. The technology of preparation does not contain any complexity. In addition, the main ingredient in this recipe is a vegetable marrow, and it is known to be not only delicious, but also useful. Dishes from this vegetable are easily absorbed by the body and recommended as a dietary supplement. And all thanks to a favorable ratio of sodium and potassium, as well as low calorie zucchini. But along with useful properties, there are contraindications: zucchini are not recommended to eat people with kidney diseases, as well as gastric ulcers.
- Zucchini 2 pcs.
- Sour Cream 200 g
- 3 garlic cloves garlic
- Oregano dry 1 tsp.
- Black pepper powder 0.25 tsp.
- Olive oil 3 tbsp. L.
- Salt 3 pinch
- Step 1 For this recipe, take: 2 fresh zucchini, 2-3 cloves of garlic, sour cream, oregano, pepper, olive oil.
- Step 2 Squash to wash and cut into strips.
- Step 3 In a heated frying pan with the addition of oil, lay the courgettes and sprinkle oregano, pepper, salt. Fry on one side for 3-5 minutes over medium heat.
- Step 4 Stir the courgettes and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Step 5 Pour the zucchini with sour cream and squeeze 2-3 cloves of garlic. Cover with a lid, reduce the heat to a minimum and simmer for 10-15 minutes. If sour cream is thick - add a small amount of boiled water.
- Step 6 Serve the dish with boiled potatoes or as a separate dish.