Recipe Beet Salad with Herring and Peas
Salad mix vinaigrette Salad is interesting becauseIs a bright and juicy mix of several varieties of vinaigrettes. To taste it turns out very interesting, diverse and somewhat unusual. To prepare the time will go more than directly to the preparation of salad. It is necessary to separate the herring, boil and cool the vegetables. For boiling it is better to take a small beet. The quantity of products is indicated already in the purified, prepared form, except for the apple. An apple is desirable to take sweet and sour.
- Salted herring 180 g
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp. L.
- Apple 1 pc.
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch
- Salt 0.3 tsp.
- Onion green 20 g
- Onion purple 1 pc.
- Beets 300 g
- Potatoes 170 g
- Canned peas 100 g
- Sunflower refined oil 1 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 Prepare the potatoes, beets, onions - purple and green, slices of herring fillets, vegetable oil, apple, canned peas.
- Step 2 Cut the potatoes and beets into small cubes.
- Step 3 Rinse the apple, cut into small cubes, pour lemon juice, mix.
- Step 4 Add the thinly sliced purple onion to the vegetables.
- Step 5 Add the cubes of apples, peas and chopped green onions.
- Step 6 Salt, season with pepper, season with vegetable oil, add the herring slices. Mix. Serve chilled.