Recipe Salad with arugula and Mozzarella cheese
Useful rukkola Summer is a time when you can eatLiterally all that they brought up, and immediately and without any lengthy processing. Especially it concerns fresh greens. It is in the summer, or rather already from the first spring days, nature gives us the opportunity to enrich everything useful directly from the garden. This also applies to such greenery as arugula. Since the time of ancient Rome, this herb is actively used as a spice. In the Mediterranean kitchen, the leaves of arugula are added literally everywhere - this is in salads, pizza and sauce. Rukkola in different countries is called differently: in Russia this plant is called "caterpillar", in France and England - a rocket, and you can also hear that rukkola is called eruka, induu, and argula. Rukkola is very useful, its mustard-nutty taste interestingly shades different dishes, and at the same time fills our body with vitamin C and iodine, and raises the level of hemoglobin. In the salad with rocket salad you can add various ingredients, but perhaps the simplest are the tomatoes, soft cheese and of course olive oil.
- Rucola 1 bunch
- Cherry tomatoes 10 pcs.
- Mozzarella cheese 100 g
- Olive oil 3 tbsp. L.
- Soy sauce 1 tbsp. L.
- Lemon 0.5 pcs.
- Pepper black ground 2 pinch
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare the salad, you need a bunch of arugula, 8-10 cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, lemon, olive oil and spices. The proportion of products is rather conventional, it can be easily changed to taste.
- Step 2 A bunch of arugula is good to wash and dry.
- Step 3 Wash tomatoes and cut into 2 halves, mozzarella cut like cherry.
- Step 4 Prepare the refueling, connecting 3 tbsp. L. Olive oil, 1 tbsp. L. Soy sauce, half a lemon juice, a pinch of black pepper and salt.
- Step 5 The hands of the arrows break with hands, after removing the hard stems.
- Step 6 Add cherry, mozzarella and dressing.
- Step 7 Gently mix the salad and serve immediately on the table.