Recipe Salad "Caprese"
Salad «Caprese» By popularity salad «Caprese»("Insalata Caprese") in Italy, comparable to our "Olivier". This light salad, which you can saturate, without overloading the body, and also get a fraction of the vitamins contained in the components of the salad. Not surprisingly, this is a favorite salad of Italians who adhere to proper nutrition and a healthy lifestyle. The salad was given its name from the island of Capri, located on the southern shore of the Bay of Naples. It is on this island that the same tomatoes "Bull's heart" grow, which are ideal for "Caprese". Caprese refers to the dishes of "antipasti" (from the Italian "cold snacks") and is traditionally served before meals, as a light snack. The ingredients in the salad are minimum, so it is desirable that all the ingredients are of good quality, of course tomatoes "Bull's heart" and the true Italian "Mozzarella" can hardly be found on the shelves of our stores, but I think fresh cheese and homemade tomatoes with basil will be enough. "Caprese" is one of those dishes you want to say about "All ingenious is simple!" By the way, note that the colors of salad, red - white - green, exactly repeat the colors of the flag of Italy, which made the status of this salad - national.
- Tomatoes 2 pcs.
- Mozzarella cheese 200g
- Basil fresh green 100 g
- Olive oil 2 tbsp. L.
- Vinegar balsamic dark 1 tsp.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare the salad "Caprese" take: fresh tomatoes, Mozzarella cheese, basil, olive oil, dark balsamic vinegar, salt, ground black pepper.
- Step 2 Cut the mozzarella into slices.
- Step 3 Wash the tomatoes, dry and cut into slices.
- Step 4 Mix the balsamic vinegar and olive oil in a 1/4 ratio, respectively.
- Step 5 Alternately lay tomatoes and cheese on top of each other. Season with ground pepper and salt.
- Step 6 Decorate with basil leaves. Pour the cooked sauce.