Recipe Salad "Sea depth"
Salad with sardines in oil Delicious fish salad withSardines in oil, sugar corn, quail eggs and leaf frieze salad. Refueling to this salad is prepared on the basis of butter, which contained canned sardines, lime juice and mayonnaise. Salad is light, fresh, perfectly suited to mashed potatoes or a garnish of rice.
- Frize salad 1 beam
- Canned corn 0.5 pot
- Sardines in oil 180 g
- Eggs quail 10 pcs.
- Lime 0.3 pcs.
- Mayonnaise 2 tbsp. L.
- Salt 0.5 tsp.
- Black pepper powder 3 g
- Step 1 To prepare a salad "Sea Deep"We need a leaf frieze salad, quail eggs, canned corn, sardine preserves in oil, lime juice, mayonnaise, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Step 2 Fried salad under running water, dried and plucked into a deep salad bowl.
- Step 3 Drain the corn from the liquid, add to the lettuce.
- Step 4 We open the can of sardines in oil, drain the oil into a separate container (it will come in handy for filling), mash the fish into pieces of medium size, add to salad and corn.
- Step 5 Boil the quail eggs, clean them, cut into halves and add already cooled to the rest of the ingredients.
- Step 6 We prepare the dressing: add the mayonnaise, salt, freshly ground black pepper and 1/3 lime juice to the butter that we have drained from canned fish.
- Step 7 Whisk all mix until a homogeneous, not thick filling.
- Step 8 Pour the dressing to the ingredients of the salad.
- Step 9 Gently mix and serve the salad to the table.