Brynza's recipe in parchment
The brynza cheese baking recipe is a veryUseful and famous since ancient times. In Russia, cheese was made a long time and a lot. The only difference between it and the modern cheese is that it was less salty. Germans liked such a cheese so much that they decided to take tribute with Rusich cheese. There are many recipes that use brynza. I propose to cook it today according to the Bulgarian recipe. Brynza flavored with sweet red pepper, add butter and bake in the oven. With this treatment it becomes very tender, juicy, with a characteristic creamy taste.
- Brynza 300 g
- Butter 50 g
- Pepper red ground 1 teasp.
- Step 1 To prepare the dish, we need cheese, red ground pepper, butter.
- Step 2 Cut the cheese into strips 1-1.5 cm thick.
- Step 3 Cut the parchment with strips, grease with oil. Put the cheese on the butter. Top with a pinch of red ground pepper and lay out thin plates of oil.
- Step 4 Turn the cheese into a parchment "candy."
- Step 5 Put the cheese in a fireproof shape andBake at 190 ° C for 8-10 minutes. If you bake cheese for a longer time, it will become drier, but it will acquire a special flavor and flavor. You can try two options.
- Step 6 Serve this cheese in parchment.