Recipe for cocktail "Bloody January"
- Ice cubes - 4-6 pieces
- Medium red pepper - 1 piece (remove seeds and roughly cut)
- Large tomatoes - 2 pieces (peeled, without seeds, roughly cut)
- Fresh green chili pepper - 1 Piece (without seeds)
- Juice 1 lime - 1 Piece
- Salt and ground black pepper - 1 piece (to taste)
- Celery pod - 1 piece (for decoration)
1. Place the ice cubes in a blender and add the red pepper, tomatoes, chili and lime juice. Mix until smooth. 2. Pour into the chilled beaker "highball" and season with salt and pepper. Decorate with a celery pod.