Recipe Cocktail "Saint-Germain"
- Gin - 25 Grams
- Lemon juice - 15 Grams (freshly squeezed)
- Strawberry - 1 Piece (large)
- Liquor "Saint Germain" - 15 Grams
- Champagne - 90 Grams
- Ice - 1 glass (for the shaker)
1. For this cocktail, according to bartenders, the best are tall and narrow glasses for champagne, which in the West is called "flute". 2. Lemon juice should be squeezed directly before mixing the cocktail in front of the guests - and the taste will be better, and the effect is stronger. 3. Strawberry before mixing in a shaker, mash to get more flavor and flavor. 4. Fold the first four ingredients in the shaker and shake it vigorously. 5. Pour the contents of the shaker into the glass, top up it with champagne and immediately treat everyone with a drink.