Recipe Orange sauce with mustard and sesame seeds
Bright dressing for salad Light vegetable orFruit salads are usually seasoned with freshly prepared sauces. In our menu today, orange sauce with mustard and sesame. It is light enough bright color sauce with a predominance of the smell and taste of fried sesame and mustard witticism. This sauce will well reveal the taste of salad leaves, juicy apples, pears. We recommend this sauce to vegetable salads with seafood.
- Olive oil 3 tbsp. L.
- Orange juice 200 ml
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp. L.
- Sesame White 1 tbsp. L.
- Mustard Dijon 2 tsp.
- Salt 2 g
- Black pepper powder 2 g
- Step 1 To prepare the sauce, you need to take 3 oranges, lemon, olive oil, sesame, Dijon mustard, salt, pepper.
- Step 2 Squeeze the juice from the oranges. To prepare the sauce you need 200 ml.
- Step 3 Season the sesame seeds in a dry frying pan until golden brown.
- Step 4 Grind the seeds in a coffee grinder - not in flour!
- Step 5 Add the olive oil to the sesame. Mix.
- Step 6 Add the mustard. Mix.
- Step 7 Add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Mix.
- Step 8 Gradually pour in the orange juice and whisk. Pepper and salt. Serve with light salads as a dressing.