Scrambled eggs with chicken
Quick breakfast If the day before you cooked chickenSoup or broth, and you have a little boiled chicken meat left in the fridge, from which you can no longer cook a second dish or a salad, then you can use it to make a tasty, quick and hearty breakfast. Welded soft-boiled or hard-boiled eggs, as well as a variety of omelettes and scrambled eggs - perhaps the most popular dishes that we cook and eat in the morning. It is very fast and convenient, also nutritious and rather satisfying. One of the options for fried eggs with boiled chicken, we suggest you cook for breakfast. With the fact that breakfast is the main meal, it's difficult to argue: at lunch we usually eat what will be served in a cafe around the corner or at all we manage with sandwiches, a glass of tea from a bag and a cigarette. Yes, and try to try our supper is not particularly chic, so that the figure does not hurt. That's why, let's at least have breakfast, so that the day goes well since the morning. Scrambled eggs with boiled chicken are just a variant of such a healthy breakfast. You can improve the recipe to your liking, for example, sprinkle the dish with cheese and hold it in the oven. And you can use any meat leftovers from yesterday's dinner or a festive dinner instead of a chicken.
- Chicken breast 0.5 pcs.
- Eggs chicken 4 pcs.
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 2 tbsp. L.
- Parsley fresh 0.5 bunch
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 For the preparation of eggs with boiled chicken, you can use any part of the bird that is left from the broth.
- Step 2 Boil the meat thinly.
- Step 3 Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken pieces until golden brown.
- Step 4 Add the eggs, salt and fry for 5-6 minutes until cooked. Serve with greens.