Recipe Salad "Mermaid"
- Sea cabbage - 200 Grams (marinated)
- Chicken eggs - 4-5 pieces
- Crab sticks - 200 Grams
- Of hard cheese - 100 Grams
- Greens - - To taste
- Sunflower oil - 2 items. Spoons
- Mayonnaise. - 2 Art. Spoons
1. Take a kelp and slightly "shorten" it. This is necessary because it, in itself, is quite long and uncomfortable. In order to comfortably eat kelp, cut it into pieces, the length of which will be from 2 to 5 cm. 2. Chicken eggs are hard-boiled, after which they should be cut into thin slices with a knife, or by a special longitudinal "net", which is, At each mistress. In salad, protein should look like algae. Leave a small part to decorate the salad. 3. crab sticks are also cut thin enough and put on a separate plate. 4. Onions worth grinding on a large grater. Note that the cheese should not be too hard, because in a salad it will be quite noticeable. 5. Green onions are carefully washed off dirt and sand, if any, and then with a sharp knife shredded with thin rings and sent to a separate plate, or a cutting board. 6. Also cut the dill greens, or just chop it.