Recipe for Buckwheat Cookies
Cookies from buckwheat flour Baking ... who is not itloves? Especially home. Both adults and children enjoy the smell of buns, cookies and cakes with pleasure, escaping from the oven and being carried throughout the apartment. But some literally torture themselves, not allowing themselves to take an extra piece in their mouths. Indeed, sweet and short products made of wheat flour and strive not to fall into the stomach with all the consequences for them, but comfortably placed on the hips, waist and abdomen, giving their owners a lot of reasons for bad mood and self-flagellation. How can we make it so that, without refusing to eat your favorite delicacies, stay slim and happy? Very simply - a stove from a less caloric and more useful corn or buckwheat flour. Start right now - bake buckwheat cookies. This is one of the most dietary recipes for baking, because in our buckwheat cookies there is absolutely no oil. The problem can only be in the absence of buckwheat flour in stores, for some reason they sell it not everywhere and not always. But if you want, you can always find a way out, you just need to grind buckwheat flour in a coffee grinder and sift it through a sieve. By the way, buckwheat cookies are also a great way to recycle cereals, which your family refuses to eat in the form of porridge.
- Buckwheat flour 170 g
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Sugar powder 110 g
- Honey 1 tbsp. L.
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 2 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 To make cookies, you will need buckwheat flour, eggs, sugar powder, honey.
- Step 2 Connect the eggs with the powdered sugar.
- Step 3 Then whisk them well.
- Step 4 Add the sifted buckwheat flour and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Step 5 Knead the homogeneous dough. Then let the dough steep for 30 minutes.
- Step 6 Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper, grease it with oil and lay out the dough with a tablespoon - it turns out 13-15 pieces.
- Step 7 Bake in a preheated oven to 180 ° C for 20-25 minutes until rusty.