Recipe Appetizer of canned champignons
Appetizer of champignons CannedChampignons are most often used as one of the ingredients in complex salads. However, such mushrooms are very good in snacking, where they play the "first violin". They are practically ready for use and do not require additional culinary processing. It is enough to choose the right sauce or dressing. The combination in a sauce of mayonnaise, soft processed cheese and garlic makes a snack with canned mushrooms piquant on the palate and coveted on the festive table.
- Marinated champignons 450 g
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Mayonnaise 1 tbsp. L.
- Processed cheese 100 g
- Fresh dill 1 bunch
- Step 1 To prepare the snack, you need to take the cut canned mushrooms, soft cream cheese, mayonnaise with a fat content of 67%, dill and garlic.
- Step 2 Combine the soft cream cheese with mayonnaise.
- Step 3 Blend the mixture until uniform.
- Step 4 Peel the garlic cloves from the dry shell and rub it on a fine grater.
- Step 5 Add the garlic to the mayonnaise and cheese mass.
- Step 6 Stir the mixture well.
- Step 7 Dill greens thoroughly in running water, dry and chop.
- Step 8 Put the mushrooms in the bowl without pouring, sauce and dill.
- Step 9 Mix all the ingredients well.