Recipe Salad with fried chicken and raisins
Salad with chicken and raisins Salad with unusualA combination of fried chicken meat and raisins. Spicy, moderately sharp at the expense of garlic, with lots of greenery, such a salad will undoubtedly surprise you! Serve it in small servings of small pieces, decorated with fresh dill. We really liked the salad with a new and unique taste, I recommend to try it!
- Chicken Thigh 2 pcs.
- Raisin light 3 handful
- Garlic 1 denticle
- Green onions 0.2 bunch
- Parsley fresh 0.2 bunch
- Dill fresh 0.2 bunch
- Mayonnaise 6 tbsp. L.
- Salt 3 pinch
- Sunflower refined oil 75 ml
- Step 1 To make this salad to usNeed raisins, chicken legs, garlic, green onions, fresh dill and parsley, mayonnaise (I used homemade mayonnaise), salt, sunflower refined oil.
- Step 2 From the thighs, remove the skin and cut the meat from the bones, which is cut into small pieces. You can use chicken breasts.
- Step 3 Raisins washed and poured hot water, set aside for a while.
- Step 4 Chop the green onions, dill and parsley.
- Step 5 Fry the chicken meat on the sunflower refined oil until completely ready, lightly salting while doing this. We shift the meat from the frying pan to the plate and let it cool down completely.
- Step 6 We connect in a deep salad bowl greens, chicken meat, steamed raisins, from which we pre-drain the water.
- Step 7 Season the salad with mayonnaise and add crushed garlic.
- Step 8 Mix the lettuce, let it brew for 30 minutes in the fridge and serve it in small portions, decorated with fresh dill.