Cucumber and chicken salad Recipe
Spring freshness is a light salad of cucumbers andChicken Delicate chicken meat has just the perfect taste and consistency, with respect to compatibility with various products. That's why boiled chicken meat is the basis of many salads from completely different ingredients. In the usual sense salads with chicken or meat are associated with high caloric content, often due to the addition of mayonnaise and other not easily digestible products. But our salad of cucumbers and chicken completely reverses this statement. This salad can even be used by those who are very vigilant about their figure and their diet. Because of the original dressing from the juice of lemon and mint, chicken salad with cucumber is absolutely non-caloric and light. And its pleasant taste with the first portion will taste to all members of the family. Now we can say with confidence that proper nutrition is not only useful, but also incredibly tasty. There are no special tricks in preparing salad from cucumbers and chicken. The main thing is to follow the formula exactly and everything will turn out just fine. But if you want a salad of chicken and cucumber turned out to be especially tender, try to cut the cucumber as thin as possible. It is unlikely that it will be possible to do this with a conventional knife, but with the help of a special knife for cleaning potatoes, this can be done simply superbly.
- Chicken fillet 500g
- Cucumber 2 pcs.
- Lemon 1 pc.
- Mint dry 2 tsp.
- Soy sauce 1 tbsp. L.
- Brown sugar 2 tsp.
- Olive oil 2 tbsp. L.
- Pepper black ground 0.5 tsp.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare the salad, take fresh cucumbers, chicken fillet, soy sauce and spices.
- Step 2 Boil the chicken fillet - wash, pour cold water and cook from the moment of boiling for 25-30 minutes.
- Step 3 450-500 g of boiled chicken fillet break into long thin fibers.
- Step 4 Cucumbers to wash and cut into thin long strips - it's very convenient to make a knife for cleaning potatoes. If the skin of cucumbers is dark and hard it is better to cut it.
- Step 5 For filling, mix the ingredients: olive oil, soy sauce, a pinch of mint, salt and black pepper, squeeze out the juice of 1 lemon and add the brown sugar.
- Step 6 Combine all the ingredients of the salad from cucumber and chicken and mix well. Serve immediately.