Grilled Garlic Recipe and Avocado Recipe
Cooking toast toastCook very quickly. The combination of crispy toasts with the aroma of garlic and soft pomace from avocado perfectly complement each other. Let's not argue about the medicinal properties of garlic. Experts recommend more often include in their diet dishes with garlic, and not only in the winter. Many people know the fact that if you have high blood pressure, eat a clove of garlic and your blood pressure will certainly return to normal. Garlic is a part of the rejuvenating tincture and is anabolic. So regardless of the flavor, eat croutons with garlic!
- Bread for toast 10 pcs.
- Olive oil 50 ml
- Avocado 1 pc.
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Salt 2 g
- Lemon juice 20 ml
- Step 1 To make toast with garlic, you need to take bread for toast (yesterday's), olive oil, garlic, avocado, salt, lemon juice.
- Step 2 Cut the toast loaves into two pieces with a corner.
- Step 3 Lubricate the top of the bread with a little olive oil.
- Step 4 Prepared breads put in a hot oven 180 C for 5-7 minutes.
- Step 5 If you bought a hard fruit avocado,Put it overnight in a bag with apples. The fruit of the avocado ripens very quickly. Avocado wash, dry, peel, remove the stone. Pure in the blender.</ P>
- Step 6 Add chopped garlic, salt, 1 tbsp. Olive oil, 1 tbsp. Lemon juice. Mix again.
- Step 7 Remove the dried bread from the oven. Cool down. The top part of the loaf is rubbed with a cut garlic clove.
- Step 8 On each toast put a squeeze of avocado. Garnish with greenery. Toast to serve for a snack.