Salad of beets and apples
Red salad Salad with boiled beets, apples andDressing from pomegranate juice is very useful. This salad is just a find for those who need to increase the level of hemoglobin in the blood. And apples, beets, and pomegranate have these wonderful properties, because they contain iron in their composition. The salad leaves beautiful pink color, pleasant on taste, with sourness from a pomegranate juice and apples!
- Beets 3 pcs.
- Apple 1 pc.
- Horseradish root 5 g
- Onion 0.5 pcs.
- Pomegranate juice 25 ml
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 3 tbsp. L.
- Cumin dry 1 g
- Salt 2 g
- Step 1 To prepare the salad, we will need boiled beets, onion, sweet and sour apple, horseradish, pomegranate, sunflower oil, cumin, salt.
- Step 2 Cut the apple and cut into strips.
- Step 3 Root the horseradish root.
- Step 4 Clean the pomegranate.
- Step 5 Cut the onion into a very small dice.
- Step 6 Place the pomegranate seeds in a bag with a buckle and use a crush to crush the berries in the bag until the juice forms.
- Step 7 Connect the formed pomegranate juice, sunflower oil, cumin and salt.
- Step 8 Clean the beet and grate it with large holes.
- Step 9 Combine the beets, apples, onions, horseradish and garnet dressing.
- Step 10 Stir. Before serving, let the salad stand in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.