Recipe New Year cupcakes
I think that many will agree thatNew Year is perhaps the most important holiday of the year! After all, the whole planet is preparing for it and everyone wants to abolish it in the circle of close and dear people. Time to prepare for the holiday takes quite a lot, but if you think through the plan of action and allocate responsibilities a little, the preparations should not be exhausted! In addition to all sorts of basic dishes and salads, I want to make a festive cake or something simpler, but no less elegant! In this case, cookies in the form of New Year's figures (the cookie dough usually does not take much effort and time), decorated with icing or a favorite cupcake, but also in New Year's uniforms, will be good! Today we offer a recipe for a simple dough for cake baked in molds of a Christmas tree! You will easily get delicious and simple New Year's baking! Decorate these cupcakes can be sugar icing, melted white chocolate, jam or colorful coconut shavings!
- Wheat Flour 1 tbsp.
- Sugar 1 tbsp.
- Eggs chicken 3 pcs.
- Milk 50 ml
- Butter 120 g
- Chocolate white 100 g
- Coconut shaving 100 g
- Baking Powder 0.5 tsp.
- Step 1 To prepare cupcakes you need flour, sugar, eggs, butter, coconut chips and white chocolate. All products must be room temperature.
- Step 2 Combine the softened butter, sugar and eggs.
- Step 3 It's good to connect everything with a whisk.
- Step 4 Add the flour and baking powder and stir again.
- Step 5 Then pour 50 ml of milk into the dough.
- Step 6 Knead a homogeneous, elastic dough.
- Step 7 Lubricate the molds for baking with butter and sprinkle with flour. Put the dough.
- Step 8 Bake in a preheated to 170 ° C oven for 25-30 minutes, readiness to check with a wooden skewer, it must come out of the finished dough dry.
- Step 9 Gently remove the muffins from the molds, grease with melted white chocolate and sprinkle with coconut shavings.