Ear recipe from salmon
Cooking the ear The best ear is obtained, of course,From freshly caught fish. And you need to cook it right on the spot, at the stake. Unfortunately, such an opportunity is not always and not at all, so we will try to cook no less tasty soup from salmon in our kitchen. For this purpose, not even the whole fish is suitable, but those parts that usually go into waste: head, tail, fins and bones and of course several pieces of fish fillets. By purchasing a carcass of chilled fish, you can use it whole, without losing a single gram of valuable product. Fillet can be used to make steaks or pickle and cook delicious rolls. But everything else is just the best product for cooking ears. But today we offer to cook soup from steaks, someone can decide that this is not the most economical option, but sometimes you want a rich broth and boiled fish meat. From the salmon of the ear it will turn out to be incredibly tasty and fragrant. In addition, this fish is very easy to clean and separate the meat from the skin and bones. There is one secret, thanks to which none of the eaters and guess that the soup of salmon is cooked in an ordinary pan on a gas stove. Stock up with thin birch rays, kindle one of them when the ear is ready, and put it outright in a saucepan. This simple method will give your dish the smell of a real fire, and you - the glory of an excellent culinary specialist.
- Salmon steak 550g
- Onions 1 pc.
- Carrot 1 pc.
- Potatoes 4 pcs.
- Water 2000 ml
- Pepper fragrant 5 pcs.
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch
- Bay leaf 1 pc.
- Salt 2 pinch
- Fresh dill 0.25 bunch
- Step 1 To prepare the soup, take salmon, carrots, onions, potatoes and spices.
- Step 2 Vegetables clean and wash. Potatoes cut into cubes, carrots in circles, which are divided into 4 parts. Finely chop onion.
- Step 3 The fish should be washed well, scales removed and cut into portions.
- Step 4 In a saucepan bring to a boil 2 liters of water, then add the vegetables, fish, sweet pepper and bay leaf.
- Step 5 Bring everything to a boil, reduce heat and cook for 25-30 minutes over low heat, remove the foam.
- Step 6 Then add the black pepper and salt to taste. Serve the ear with dill.