Recipe Salad of sweet peppers
Summer lettuce Summer - it's time for rest, fresh vegetables andFruit, good mood and, of course, the best time for enjoying bright colors and storing vitamins for the upcoming winter. Of course, all sorts of jams, pickles, winter salads and dressings - it's good: it will be than to regale in a cold and dreary time. But do not forget that there is nothing better and more useful than fresh gifts of nature. Therefore, in summer, often prepare vegetable dishes, especially fresh salads. For example, a salad of sweet peppers with a spicy sauce-dressing. One way he is able to cheer up and decorate any dish of meat, fish, potatoes, rice. For those who decided to use this time of grace in order to lose excess pounds, the salad of sweet pepper will become both a source of all necessary nutrients, and an excellent nourishing dish, especially if you add to it a piece of boiled lean meat, fish or chicken. And it's a great snack, which can be cooked at home, outdoors, on a picnic. If you want to make a salad of sweet peppers more nutritious, add to it a little boiled rice and green peas.
- Pepper sweet 2 pcs.
- Olives without seeds 50g
- Walnut 30 g
- Garlic 1 denticle
- Olive oil 3 tbsp. L.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare the salad, take 2 large sweet peppers (preferably different colors), olives, walnuts, garlic cloves and olive oil.
- Step 2 Pepper is well washed, remove the seeds and cut into strips.
- Step 3 In a mortar knead 2 handfuls of nuts.
- Step 4 Finely chop the olives.
- Step 5 Pair the peppers, olives, nuts squeezed through the press with garlic and olive oil.
- Step 6 Mix the salad well and add salt to taste.