Recipe: Spring salad
Vitamin mix salad Here comes the long-awaitedSpring, and with it warmth, which will soon be able to enjoy fresh ground green products! In food with a vengeance we will include spinach, basil, green onions (which, I think, many have already actively and successfully started growing on their windowsills or balconies). Of course, now these products are not exotic (they can be bought all year round), but I'm sure everyone will agree that every vegetable or fruit, or even greens, still has its season! This salad can be classified as a mix salad. On the one hand just fresh greens and vegetables, and on the other a mixture of spicy arugula, spinach, cherry tomatoes and exotic avocados! Salad will be very fresh, it is appropriate taste of sweet cherry and butteriness of avocado. And, of course, remember - this is not an exact instruction, but simply an easy guide to vitamin snack!
- Avocado 1 pc.
- Cherry tomatoes 10 pcs.
- Rucola 0.5 bunch
- Spinach fresh 40 g
- Cedar nuts 3 tbsp. L.
- Olive oil 3 tbsp. L.
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch
- Salt 1 pinch
- Lime 0.25 pcs.
- Step 1 To prepare the salad, take a ripe avocado, cherry tomatoes, a small bundle of arugula and spinach, pine nuts and olive oil.
- Step 2 Avocado clean and cut into cubes, cut into 2-4 pieces of tomatoes.
- Step 3 Wash the greens well, dry and cut large.
- Step 4 Combine the avocados, tomatoes, rukola and spinach, add pine nuts and a little lime juice, a pinch of salt and pepper, and olive oil.
- Step 5 Gently mix the salad, and you can serve it to the table.