Recipe Chocolate-coconut cake «Crazy cake»
"Crazy cake" This chocolate-coconut cakeIs prepared without butter and without eggs, on coconut milk (which I would call coconut cream rather, it is very thick and fat!), So it turns out almost a masterpiece of lean fruitcake, chocolate-preshokoladny, a real "Crazy cake" for true chocoholics! This cupcake has a delicate taste of coconut, barely perceptible, it turns out to be moist and loose, porous and soft, it rises very well! Minimum of products, minimum time required - and dessert is ready! Serve this cupcake with milk!
- Cocoa powder 60 g
- Wheat Flour 200 g
- Coconut milk 400 ml
- Sugar 150g
- Baking Powder 12g
- Milk chocolate 100 g
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 0.2 tbsp. L.
- Coconut shavings 20 g
- Step 1 For the preparation of chocolate-coconutWe need coconut milk, sugar, cocoa powder, wheat flour, baking powder, coconut chips, milk chocolate, refined sunflower oil.
- Step 2 We connect the dry components: cocoa powder, sugar, wheat flour, baking powder.
- Step 3 Stir.
- Step 4 Pour warm coconut milk (it is important - the milk should be warm, not cold!).
- Step 5 Stir the dough until smooth.
- Step 6 Put into a baking dish, greasedOil. I baked in silicone, so it did not lubricate; The diameter of the mold is 24 cm. Bake at 180 C for about 35 minutes. Then turn the cupcake from the shape onto a flat, wide dish and let it cool down completely.
- Step 7 On a water bath or in a microwave oven, melt the chocolate along with 0.2 tbsp. L. Sunflower refined oil.
- Step 8 Immediately pour the chocolate glaze over the cooled chocolate-coconut cake, sprinkle with coconut shavings. We serve to the table, when the glaze cools and / or freezes. We serve milk for it.