Recipe Baked Sticks
Zucchini - green barrel Zucchini got to EuropeThanks to Christopher Columbus from America. Young zucchini in the early spring are very tasty and useful, because they contain a lot of vitamins and organic acids. Want to lose weight? Sit on a diet from this gorgeous vegetable! But one condition: they should be eaten raw. Today we will offer you a recipe for cooking zucchini - "russula". Do not worry, for 15 minutes all the same we'll send the cabbage to the oven, but no more. The recipe is very simple to prepare. Do not waste time. Walk to the kitchen and create a masterpiece of healthy eating!
- Courgette 4 pcs.
- Cilantro fresh 1 bunch
- Olive oil 20 ml
- Breadcrumbs 30 g
- Garlic dried granulated 2 g
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch
- Salt 2 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare the dish, we will need the young zucchini, a bunch of cilantro, dried granulated garlic, black ground pepper, salt, olive oil and breadcrumbs.
- Step 2 Wash, dry the courgettes. Cut them along and across the plate-stick.
- Step 3 Fold the cut zucchini in a deep bowl and sprinkle with salt. Leave for 5 minutes.
- Step 4 Add to the zucchini granulated dried garlic (if desired, you can fresh, only very finely chopped) and black pepper (who likes spicy dishes).
- Step 5 Cilantro greens, dry and finely chop. Mix with zucchini, pour them with oil and leave for 5 minutes marinate under the lid.
- Step 6 Prepare the pan. Spread zucchini on it, breading in breadcrumbs. Put in a preheated oven and bake at a temperature of 180 ° C for exactly 15 minutes. I recommend to serve zucchini with tar-tar sauce.