Recipe Dessert salad "Inspiration"
Salad with apples and prunes Abundant and beautifulThe covered festive table speaks, first of all, of the good taste and culinary preferences of the hostess. Perhaps, only for the holidays we are preparing so many different frills from products rarely used on ordinary days. The crown dishes of the festive table are various salads: vegetable, meat, mushroom, egg and others. But dessert salads are not popular enough. But they are a pleasant surprise at the end of the celebration and contribute to the revival of festive mood.
- Apple 2 pcs.
- Prunes 100 g
- Sugar 2 tbsp. L.
- Cognac 30 ml
- Sugar powder 75 g
- Walnut 35 g
- Sour cream 100 g
- Lemon juice 15 ml
- Vanillin 1 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare the salad you need to take apples, prunes, sugar powder, granulated sugar, cognac, walnut kernels, half a lemon, sour cream and vanillin.
- Step 2 Prune a small amount of sweetened water and boil until half cooked.
- Step 3 Cool the plum, remove the bones and cut into strips.
- Step 4 Peel the apples from the peel and seeds and cut into thin strips.
- Step 5 Sprinkle apples 1 tbsp. L. Sugar, sprinkle with lemon juice and cognac, stir and leave for 30 minutes to impregnate.
- Step 6 Put the prunes and apples in a salad bowl layer by layer.
- Step 7 Smooth the sour cream with the sugar powder and vanillin.
- Step 8 Nut kernels break.
- Step 9 Strew the fruit with sour cream and sprinkle with nuts.