Recipe for chopped dough
- Flour - 300 Grams
- Butter - 150 grams (very cool)
- Sour cream - 1 st. a spoon
- Egg - 1 st. Spoon (or 2 yolks)
- Salt - 1 pinch
- Sugar - 100 Grams (only for sweet pies)
1. Butter is strongly chilled before kneading dough. For example, put in the freezer for 15 minutes. Sift flour and give her a breathing for at least a quarter of an hour. 2. Place the flour in a bowl, place finely chopped oil on top of it. With a mixer or fork, stretch the mass to a uniform fatty flour. 3. Add egg and sour cream to the mass. Mix thoroughly again. Now you will not have fatty flour, I'm a viscous buttery dough. If it is too dry, add another 0.5-1 tbsp. Sour cream and mix. 4. Finished dough rolled into a bowl, placed in a food polyethylene bag and sent to the refrigerator for an hour - this time can just be used to prepare the filling.