Cottage cheese casserole with bananas
Sweet cottage cheese casserole RecipeEvery mother who tries to feed her children is not only tasty, but also with health benefits. Unfortunately, not all children eat curd in their pure form, even if they fill it with sour cream and sugar, and in fact it is so necessary for the correct formation of a growing organism. And in the casserole cottage cheese is almost not noticeable, especially if it is properly prepared - thoroughly wipe through a sieve. Added to the casserole fruit or berries make it even more appetizing. Experiment on the topic of sweet curd casseroles can be endless. That cottage cheese to take different fat content, then add to the moist mass all kinds of aromatic spices such as cinnamon, ginger or lemon peel, then vary the amount of sugar and other ingredients. But the greatest space for imagination gives fillers. Instead of bananas, you can fully use apples, apricots, peaches, pears, strawberries, pitted cherries - dozens of options. And every time you will have a completely new dessert. It can be served with tea, or you can drink it with milk or fresh juice.
- Curd 500g
- Wheat Flour 60 g
- Sugar 50g
- Butter 20 g
- Eggs chicken 3 pcs.
- Bananas 2 pcs.
- Milk 100 ml
- Step 1 Food, for cooking casserole, should be at room temperature. Cottage cheese is better to take 9% fat, bananas should be ripe.
- Step 2 Mix well the eggs and sugar.
- Step 3 Add the flour, milk and cottage cheese.
- Step 4 It is good to connect all products, the mass should be homogeneous - without lumps.
- Step 5 Peel the bananas and cut them into cubes.
- Step 6 Add the bananas to the curd mass and mix well.
- Step 7 Shape the baking dish with butter and lay out the dough.
- Step 8 Bake in a preheated to 180 ° C oven for 35-40 minutes, until golden brown.