The recipe for the Kleene with cheese
Knels - a dish of Polish cuisine Knels can beCook from meat, fish, cereals, potatoes. To prepare the knels, you need to knead a homogeneous mass from a certain stuffing, form small round lumps and boil them in salted broth or boiling water until they float to the surface. I propose to make potato knels with cheese. There is a very good taste combination.
- Potatoes 8 pcs.
- Brynza 150 g
- Butter 25 g
- Breadcrumbs 2 tbsp. L.
- Wheat flour 2 tbsp.
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Step 1 For the preparation of potato knels we need potatoes, eggs, flour, cheese, butter, salt, biscuits.
- Step 2 Boil the potatoes in a uniform. Cool and clean.
- Step 3 Grind the potatoes blender by adding an egg. Salt.
- Step 4 Add the flour and knead the dough into the potato.
- Step 5 Grind the cheese.
- Step 6 From the potato dough, separate small pieces and form buns.
- Step 7 Fry the buns with 1 teaspoon of brynza and form a lump.
- Step 8 Boil the dumplings in salted boiling water for 3-4 minutes until the dumplings float to the surface.
- Step 9 Brush crackers on the butter 1-2 minutes.
- Step 10 Drizzle the breadcrumbs.