Cottage cheese cottage cheese mini casseroles with boiled condensed milk
Cottage cheese mini casserolesDessert with a filling of thick boiled condensed milk is perfect for a morning meal, as it is prepared quickly: five minutes in a microwave oven - and you're done! It is very convenient to use for the preparation of such mini baked pancake silicone molds, curd dessert is perfectly removed from them and does not stick to the walls.
- Curd 9 tbsp. L.
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Sugar 2 tbsp. L.
- Sugar vanilla 1 tsp.
- Lemon juice 0.5 tsp.
- Groats semolina 2 tbsp. L.
- Boiled condensed milk 9 tsp.
- Step 1 To make curd mini-casseroles with boiled condensed milk, we will need cottage cheese, egg, lemon juice, sugar, mango, vanilla sugar, thick boiled condensed milk.
- Step 2 Egg, vanilla and ordinary sugar connect the whisk. Add the lemon juice.
- Step 3 We curd the curd with an immersion blender, or we grind it through a strainer. Add to the egg-sugar mass.
- Step 4 Stir until a homogeneous creamy mass is obtained.
- Step 5 Pour in the mango and mix again well.
- Step 6 In the silicone molds spread half the curd mass.
- Step 7 We spread in each mold on top of the curd layer of 1.5 tsp. Thick boiled condensed milk.
- Step 8 Spread the remaining curd mass, closing the condensed milk.
- Step 9 We bake in microwave oven on high800 W, for 5 minutes, leave another 2 minutes in the microwave, only then we take out the shape and let the curd casseroles cool down a little. We serve for breakfast, dessert.