Recipe Apricot Cake
Apricot filling for pieGraceful time for the saturation of the body with useful substances. And most importantly in the summer this process is unusually pleasant, since all the most necessary we get from ripe delicious vegetables, fruits and berries. Probably apricots, this is one of the most long-awaited fruit of the summer. They are certainly good and a kind of jam, and as dried apricots, but fresh all the same the most delicious. If you are an excellent gardener and trees in your possessions this year have yielded a rich harvest, or just want to indulge yourself with delicious pastries, then we offer one of the simple recipes - a pie with apricots. In addition to juicy apricot, you will need the simplest foods - flour, sugar, a couple of eggs and butter. The recipe is very simple and does not require special skills and equipment, just connect all the ingredients and send everything to the oven for 30-40 minutes. Easy dessert for evening tea at the cottage or balcony is ready. As stuffing, you can also use pesky, plum or ripe pear.
- Wheat Flour 130 g
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Sugar 220 g
- Butter 125 g
- Baking powder 1 tsp.
- Apricots 400g
- Step 1 For the pie, take flour, sugar, eggs, soft butter and apricots.
- Step 2 Connect the soft butter and sugar to a homogeneous mass.
- Step 3 Then add baking powder and flour - stir well.
- Step 4 Separately in a glass, beat with a fork 2 eggs and pour into the dough.
- Step 5 Stir well to make the dough a homogeneous consistency.
- Step 6 Lubricate the baking dish with butter and lay out apricot halves.
- Step 7 Then pour all the dough. Bake in a preheated to 170 ° C oven for 40-45 minutes, readiness to check with a wooden skewer (it should go dry with their ready-made dough).
- Step 8 Finish the cake to cool in a mold and then take it out.