Pate of white beans and eggs
Beans Pate - one of the mostUseful products. Nutritionists believe that beans are included in their first ten, because the protein, which is part of the bean, is very easy to digest and contains all the amino acids necessary for the body. By its qualities, the bean protein resembles animal protein and is second only to the protein of meat. An important fact is that the beans are in a very affordable price category. Today I propose to make a hearty pate of white boiled beans. Pate turns tender in consistence, with pieces of boiled eggs. It is very interesting to emphasize and complement the taste of all products of walnuts. Such a pate of beans can become a decoration of a festive table or simply a tasty and useful snack.
- White beans dry 0.5 tbsp.
- Nuts walnut 1 tbsp.
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Onion 150 g
- Sunflower refined oil 50 ml
- Salt 2 g
- Black pepper powder 1 g
- Step 1 For the preparation of pate from white beans and eggs, we need beans, eggs, walnuts, onions, sunflower oil, salt, black pepper.
- Step 2 Beans soak overnight. Boil until cooked.
- Step 3 Cut the onion into cubes and fry in vegetable oil.
- Step 4 Connect the beans and onions. Pure.
- Step 5 Add salt, pepper, 2/3 of the volume of ground walnuts.
- Step 6 Boil the eggs, cut into small cubes and add to the pate.
- Step 7 Stir well.
- Step 8 To form from the pate balls of the size of a walnut, roll in the remaining chopped walnuts.