Cottage cheese casserole recipe
Another version of sweet curd casserole WuMany of the cottagers part of the unprocessed harvest is kept at home until the very spring: in the pot, potatoes with carrots, on the bunches in the kitchen - onions and garlic, and under the bed - pot-bellied yellow pumpkins. If you have not yet transferred them to masks and lamps for the celebration of Halloween, then it's time to remember this useful and delicious product, and to make a cottage cheese casserole with pumpkin and orange peel. If some of your family members grimace only when mentioning this vegetable, then prepare the casserole when no one is at home. Do not tell the household members who are chewing for both cheeks, from what this masterpiece was created, until they eat at least a piece and ask for supplements. Then tell me that the cottage cheese casserole - with a pumpkin, and they seem to like it as not. Surely you already had to prepare cottage cheese casseroles with various fillings - bananas, pineapples, raisins, dried apricots. Each of them has its own unique taste. Cottage cheese casserole with pumpkin can also find its admirers, you just have to try to cook it. If you do not rank yourself as an amateur to dig in the beds, and under your bed you can find only slippers, then the pumpkin can now be found in the store and the market.
- Curd 500g
- Eggs chicken 3 pcs.
- Sour cream 100 g
- Sugar 0.5 tbsp.
- Croup of semolina 0.5 tbsp.
- Orange 1 pc.
- Pumpkin 150 g
- Butter 5 g
- Step 1 To prepare the casserole, take cottage cheese with fat content of 15-20%, sour cream, eggs, sugar, semolina, pumpkin and orange.
- Step 2 In a deep bowl, combine sugar, cottage cheese and eggs - mix everything into a homogeneous mass.
- Step 3 Then add sour cream and semolina and mix again.
- Step 4 Remove the zest with 1 orange, and grate the pumpkin with a small grater.
- Step 5 Add the pumpkin and orange to the dough and mix everything.
- Step 6 Shape the baking mold (20-22 cm in diameter) with the butter and sprinkle with semolina, then pour the dough.
- Step 7 Bake in a preheated 180 ° C oven for 45-60 minutes before a crispy crust.