Recipe Salad with chicken, seeds and grapes
Salad with grapes and chicken filletA successful and popularly beloved combination of chicken and this fruit was reflected in the salad with pineapple. This time the boiled chicken appears in the company with purple grapes. Additional harmony in the salad is brought Parmesan cheese, which is perfectly combined with grapes, however like any other cheeses. But the fried seeds give a piquant to everything that happens. It is interesting that a big fan of parmesan cheese was Nikolai Vasilievich Gogol. After trying once with pasta with grated Parmesan, he learned from cooks to prepare this dish himself and absorbed it almost with buckets. Of course, this measure is exaggerated, but only in order to show the full scale of love of a famous classic to Italian products.
- Lollo Rossa salad 100 g
- Chicken fillet 200g
- Grapes dark 100 g
- Cheese Parmesan 30 g
- Sour cream 3 tbsp. L.
- Seeds of sunflower 1 tbsp. L.
- Pepper black ground 4 pinch
- Salt 4 pinch
- Step 1 For such a salad, take: chicken fillet, lettuce leaves, red grapes, fried seeds (peeled), parmesan cheese, sour cream, salt, pepper.
- Step 2 Cook the chicken until cooked (about 30 minutes). Cool and cut along the fibers.
- Step 3 Mix the chicken with sour cream. Salt and pepper. Mix.
- Step 4 Grate the cheese on a fine grater.
- Step 5 Cut the grapes into halves and remove the bones from them.
- Step 6 Wash the leaves of lettuce and necessarily dry with paper napkins or a kitchen towel. Put on a plate of lettuce, on top of a chicken in sour cream.
- Step 7 Add the halves of the grapes. Sprinkle the salad with fried seeds (peeled) and grated Parmesan cheese. Serve with serving plates.