Recipe Fried chicken hearts
Chicken hearts fried So sometimes you wantDiversify your daily diet with something unusual and delicious! But for delicacies and overseas products, money is not always enough. What to do? In this situation, you will benefit from inexpensive chicken offal, and in particular - hearts. Some people buy cheap offal subsets for their pets - cats and dogs, and they never even think that they can be used by themselves. And in vain: our smaller brothers are well versed in the taste and benefits of food, and rather give up sausage, in which a lot of unknown ingredients are mixed, than from chicken liver and hearts. At first glance, not very mouth-watering, in your able hands these chicken "spare parts" will become an amazingly tasty and healthy dish. Chicken hearts can be simply boiled with spices and salt and eat simply or use for salads. But much more tasty fried hearts, which can be served with a garnish of potatoes, rice or pasta. Options for cooking fried hearts are several dozen. They can be first marinated in a tomato-mayonnaise sauce, and then fried, or cooked in batter. We offer you our original recipe for fried chicken hearts.
- Chicken hearts 800g
- Onion 2 pcs.
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 3 tbsp. L.
- Pepper black ground 2 pinch
- Salt 2 pinch
- Step 1 Products that will be needed for cooking dishes - chicken hearts, onions and spices.
- Step 2 With chicken hearts remove excess fat, cut in half and thoroughly washed both outside and inside.
- Step 3 2 large bulbs to peel and cut into half rings.
- Step 4 In a large frying pan heat the vegetable oil and add hearts with onions.
- Step 5 Add salt, pepper to taste and cook under the lid for 20-25 minutes.
- Step 6 Then remove the lid and fry for another 5-10 minutes before evaporating excess liquid, the hearts should turn rosy in color.