- Meat - 1 kilo (traditionally lamb)
- Tomatoes - 400 Grams (Fresh)
- Pepper Bulgarian - 200 Gram (pod)
- Carrots - 300 Grams
- Onions - 150 Grams (turnips)
- Greens, salt, pepper - To taste
When choosing meat, determine according to your taste. The dish can be prepared from Beef, and from Pork Hashlama will also be wonderful tasty. Meat cut into pieces about the size of a shish kebab. Tomatoes, peppers and onions are cut into small pieces of medium size. Carrots cut round. We put a layer in Kazan or a pan: meat, tomatoes, onions, peppers, meat, etc. In this case, each layer is sprinkled with pepper and salt. We add water to the cauldron at the rate of about a glass for 1 meat. Cover and simmer on low heat until ready. Sprinkle with greens before serving.