Recipe: Tomato sauce with thyme
Sauce with thyme Tomato sauce from fresh tomatoesWith onions and thyme is used to make pizza with various fillings, for pasta, also boiled rice or potatoes can be enriched with this sauce. Thyme is suitable both in fresh and in dried form. Tomatoes need dirt. In garlic, you must remove the internal germ, if any. Onions with garlic strongly fried is not necessary, it is enough to make the onion "transparent". The sauce is required to boil up to the required degree of density, to whom as it is more pleasant and how it is better suited to the prescription. For pizza sauce is needed more. Sauce for spaghetti - less dense, also in such sauce it is possible to "crumble" olives or olives, to season with black pepper.
- Tomatoes 250 g
- Onion 100 g
- Thyme (Thyme) fresh 5 g
- Olive oil 2 tbsp. L.
- Salt sea 2 g
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Step 1 Prepare vegetables, thyme, butter, salt and onions.
- Step 2 Peel onion and finely chop. Cut the tomato into 4 parts, cut out the stem, rub the flesh on the grater, so that there remains one skin.
- Step 3 Lightly fry the chopped onions and garlic in olive oil with a sprig of thyme.
- Step 4 Add the tomato puree, add salt, mix and bring to a boil.
- Step 5 Boil the sauce over a small fire until the desired density.