Recipe for Pumpkin Puree
Pumpkin puree For most biscuits, baking withPumpkin is necessary pumpkin puree, and I decided to make the recipe for its preparation separately for convenience. Pumpkin puree can also be eaten as a separate dessert, it turns out sweet, gentle, it is useful to give it to children, add to cereals (especially semolina and rice). Focusing on your taste, pumpkin puree can be cooked with various spices - anise or cinnamon.
- Pumpkin 350 g
- Sugar 2 tbsp. L.
- Water 200 ml
- Step 1 To make pumpkin puree, we need a pumpkin, sugar and water.
- Step 2 We clean the pumpkin from the peel, internal fibers and seeds, cut into small cubes.
- Step 3 In the stewpan, ladle or small panPour out the pumpkin cubes and sugar, pour in water. We put first on the average fire, cook for 10 minutes, then on the slowest fire and cook under the lid for another 10 minutes until ready, sometimes mixing.
- Step 4 Pour the prepared pumpkin together with the sugar syrup formed during the cooking process, into the blender bowl.
- Step 5 Whisk for a few seconds until a smooth smoothie is obtained.
- Step 6 Put the pumpkin puree in a jar, store it in the fridge. We use it as an additional ingredient in baking or other dishes.