Waffle cake with condensed milk
Waffle Peanut Cake Sometimes it happens thatAfter cooking some dishes remain chicken proteins. And often mistresses do not know where they would be interesting to apply. I propose to make a waffle-peanut cake. Cooking is easy and simple. Having spent very little effort, you will get an excellent dessert for an evening family tea party. The cake is quite large. But this is an optical illusion - the cake is very light, almost weightless, because it is based on waffle-peanut butterless cakes!
- Peanuts 150g
- Sugar 0.75 tbsp.
- Eggs chicken 5 pcs.
- Waffle wafers 4 pcs.
- Butter 150 g
- Boiled condensed milk 300 g
- Step 1 For the preparation of waffle-peanut cake, we will need roasted peanuts, 5 proteins of chicken eggs, sugar, butter, boiled condensed milk.
- Step 2 Peanut the ground with a food processor before forming medium pieces.
- Step 3 Combine the sugars with proteins.
- Step 4 Beat the mixture until a firm, lushy mass forms.
- Step 5 Mix the whipped whites and prepared peanuts.
- Step 6 Lubricate each waffle cake with a protein-peanut mass. Put the baking in the oven for 30 minutes at 170 ° C. So cook 4 cakes.
- Step 7 In the meantime, prepare the cream: combine the condensed milk and room temperature oil.
- Step 8 Thoroughly grind.
- Step 9 Ready cakes - crispy and dry.
- Step 10 Put on the first cake, packed up with proteins, 1/3 of the cream. Align.
- Step 11 On top of the cream lay out the second crustSquirrels downwards - to press, that cakes well docked. The upper cortex will crack in several places - it's okay. In a finished cake this will not be noticeable. In the same way do with the following two cakes
- Step 12 Join the double cakes together with a layer of cream. Top the cake with cream and sprinkle with wafer crumb. It is better that the cake soaked for 2-3 hours.