- Wheat flour 2 tbsp. L.
- Cocoa powder 3 tbsp. L.
- Sugar 2 tbsp. L.
- Walnut walnuts 0.5 tbsp.
- Apple puree 12 tbsp. L.
- Soda 0.25 tsp.
- Salt 0.25 tsp.
- Step 1 Prepare the ingredients we need: flour, cocoa, apple puree, walnuts (3 tablespoons), sugar, soda and salt.
- Step 2 Large chop the walnuts.
- Step 3 Small silicone molds for cakes or muffins are lightly oiled (this procedure is needed), put a small part of the nuts on the bottom.
- Step 4 Mix the flour, sugar, cocoa, add soda at the tip of a teaspoon and as much salt (optional).
- Step 5 Apple puree slightly diluted with cooled boiled water, pour into dry ingredients and stir. The dough should be a consistency of thick sour cream.
- Step 6 Mix the remaining nuts.
- Step 7 Put the dough into molds, leaving room for lifting. Bake in a microwave at full power for 2 to 4 minutes, depending on the characteristics of the microwave oven.
- Step 8 Extract the brownies from the molds, whenThe tip will be springy and not sticky. If the molds were rectangular, then cut the brownies traditionally into squares, leaving them round as is. You can try!