Recipe for fruit salad from melon and grapes
Fruit Salad Fruit season ends, andOn the eve of the coming cold weather, I suggest pampering yourself with such a fruit salad in a bowl of melon, melon balls, sweet grapes, and with an unusual dressing based on orange juice, ground mint and sugar syrup. Grapes should be chosen small, sweet, pitted - perfect kishmish, a melon will suit any, but if you plan to serve in a bowl of melon, then you need to choose a small size. Also, the melon can be cut along or across the halves - then we get two melon bowls!
- Grapes Kishmish 200 g
- Melon 1 pc.
- Sugar 3 tbsp. L.
- Orange juice 50 ml
- Water boiled 1 tbsp. L.
- Fresh mint 0.1 bunch
- Step 1 To make a fruit salad with melon balls and grapes, we need a small melon, grapeseed, orange juice, sugar, fresh mint, water.
- Step 2 I wash my melon, wipe it dry. With a sharp knife or special adaptation we cut off the cap from the melon, we take out the seeds with a spoon with a part of the pulp. From the bottom of the melon, we also cut the part with a sharp knife so that the melon was stable.
- Step 3 Spoon-Noisette (special round spoonFor cutting balls of fruits and vegetables) we cut out melons from balls, this procedure should be done carefully, so as not to damage the skin of the melon, and at the maximum try to remove from it all the flesh.
- Step 4 Separate the grapes from the twigs and wash them.
- Step 5 Mix the melon balls and grapes.
- Step 6 We prepare the sweet refueling: sugar, orange juice and water put on the fire, boil the syrup and boil for 3 minutes. Pound the mint. Syrup completely cool and pour mint into it. Mix.
- Step 7 We fill melon balls and grapes with syrup, stir.
- Step 8 Transfer the fruit salad into a melon bowl. Immediately we serve to the dessert table, decorating with a sprig of mint.