Potato pinnacles with a surprise
Delicate potatoes No potatoes in our regionAnywhere! This favorite vegetable is simply irreplaceable in the kitchen. But let's fantasize and prepare unusual turrets from potatoes with a stuffing! The turrets, built from mashed potatoes with a layer of eggplant and Mozzarella cheese, are an easy second course, which perfectly fits both the festive table and the usual dinner, pleasantly surprising your home. Mozzarella cheese can be replaced with any soft cheese, which melts well, for example, smoked sausage cheese. You can serve turrets with vegetables cooked on the grill, or with a fat, which will give a little smoked.
- Potatoes 5 pcs.
- Eggplant 1 pc.
- Mozzarella cheese 125 g
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Olive oil 1 tbsp. L.
- Salt 1 tbsp. L.
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch
- Breadcrumbs 5 tbsp. L.
- Milk 2 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 Firstly boil potatoes in a uniform and cool. Cut the eggplants across the circles about 0.5 cm thick.
- Step 2 Lubricate the grill pan with olive oil and fry the eggplant until soft. Place on a dish and grease with olive oil, salt and pepper. Cut the cheese into round pieces.
- Step 3 Whisk the egg with a little milk, and add to the potatoes, mashing it into a mash. Puree should not be liquid, but rather dense.
- Step 4 Start building the turrets: On a baking sheet lined with parchment, put a metal ring to cut the dough (or other similar shape). Pour a little crackers and put a layer of mashed potatoes. Pound well.
- Step 5 Lay a layer of aubergines and a piece of cheese on top.
- Step 6 Top with a layer of mashed potatoes and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Gently lift the ring.
- Step 7 Bake in the oven at 200 ° C for 10 minutes, then put it on top of the oven for another 10 minutes and turn on the grill.