Recipe Pie with sauerkraut and spinach
Salty pie with cabbage Suggestive juicyPie, especially it is suitable for men, because it uses a characteristic combination of sauerkraut and fatty spits. Suitable for beer lovers, and with tea is good. Now it's summer and garden season, and such a pie can be baked at the cottage with an oven, or take it with you to nature. The cake is baked using a ready-made yeast dough, so cooking does not take long.
- Yeast dough 1000 g
- Cabbage white sour 200 g
- Spinach 250g
- Onion 60 g
- Sunflower refined oil 60 ml
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Step 1 To make a pie, you need to take a yeast dough, for the filling: sauerkraut, shpikachki, onions, butter.
- Step 2 Place the dough in a warm place toRose. Prepare the filling. Quail cabbage is well rinsed with water several times, if sour - rinse and pour boiling water, you can add a little sugar. Leave for half an hour.
- Step 3 Finely chop onion and fry in vegetable oil until clear.
- Step 4 Add the squeezed cabbage to the fried onions. Continue roasting under the lid on low heat until soft.
- Step 5 Cut the spinach into large slices.
- Step 6 When the dough rises, roll 3/4 of its volume into the layer, which is placed on a greased baking sheet.
- Step 7 Put the fried cabbage on the dough.
- Step 8 On the cabbage lay a layer of spicies and cover the remainder of the dough rolled in a thin layer. Make the incisions with a knife in random order to get a grid. Lubricate the surface with a beaten egg.
- Step 9 Put in a heated oven to 180 ° C for 40-45 minutes.
- Step 10 Put the prepared pie on a napkin and cover with a towel to make it soft.