Recipe Sweet pizza with Parmesan
Pizza with prunes, dried apricots, grapes andParmesan We are used to the fact that pizza is always hearty, nutritious and has nothing to do with dessert, but it's time to dispel myths - I offer to cook a stunned pizza with prunes, dried apricots, grapes, parmesan crust and honey sweetness! This pizza is ideal for wine! Incredible combination of ingredients in the filling makes it very fragrant, piquant and exquisite. Grapes should be taken sweet, small, pitted, respectively, an excellent option - kishmish, and Parmesan can be replaced with another solid cheese with a rich milk taste. I recommend unequivocally, it's very tasty, my family and friends will appreciate it!
- Wheat Flour 125 g
- Salt 1.5 pinch
- Water boiled 60 ml
- Yeast, fresh 8 g
- Olive oil 0.25 tbsp. L.
- Dried apricots 60 g
- Prunes 60g
- Grapes kishmish 70 g
- Honey 0.5 tbsp. L.
- Cheese Parmesan 40 g
- Step 1 For the preparation of pizza according to this recipe, we will need a pre-prepared yeast dough for pizza, liquid honey, prunes without pits, dried apricots, grapes kishmish, Parmesan cheese.
- Step 2 The finished dough is rolled into a layer 24-26 cm in diameter.
- Step 3 Lubricate the dough with liquid honey (it is convenient to do this with a silicone brush).
- Step 4 Wash the dried and dried prunes and dried apricots into small pieces, sprinkle the pizza blank.
- Step 5 The washed and dried grapes are also laid out on the pizza dough.
- Step 6 Parmesan rubbed with thin plates(Conveniently with a special knife or potato peeler), spread the cheese on the pizza, evenly spreading along the diameter, preferably half a cup to close the stuffing with cheese.
- Step 7 Bake at 200 ° C for 15 minutes (I baked in heating mode from below + ventilating). We serve in a hot, warm or cooled form to a glass of good wine!