Corn biscuit with berries Recipe
Unusual biscuit This recipe producesVery tasty, sweet, airy and soft biscuit based on corn flour! For me, it was an unusual move with pouring a cake with hot milk 5 minutes before the end of baking, but this made the biscuit very gentle. The loose structure and incredibly delicious yellow-orange color makes it just a perfect cake for a dessert casual table! In addition, it is prepared very simply!
- Flour, corn 120 g
- Sugar 100 g
- Eggs chicken 4 pcs.
- Milk 375 ml
- Blackberry 100 g
- Black currant 50 g
- Salt 5 g
- Baking powder 1 tsp.
- Step 1 Prepare the necessary ingredients: milk, sugar, corn flour, eggs, blackberries, currants, salt, baking powder.
- Step 2 Whisk the yolks and sugar until a homogeneous mass of creamy consistency is obtained.
- Step 3 Add the corn flour.
- Step 4 Mix everything well.
- Step 5 Squirrels whisk separately and enter into the yolk-corn mass with the baking powder.
- Step 6 Get a fluffy consistency dough like a pancake.
- Step 7 In the form of lay out the berries of blackberries and currants and evenly fill with dough.
- Step 8 Bake approximately 25 minutes at 180 ° C. By this time, heat the milk, but not to a boil, take out the pie, fill it with hot milk, and put it in the oven for another 5 minutes. Finished biscuit to allow to cool completely in the form, only then it to get and serve on a table with berries and berry sauce.