Recipe Salad "Bukovina"
Salad rich and simple This salad refers toDishes of Ukrainian cuisine, which in the majority are quite satisfying, simple in preparation and home-style delicious. Unfortunately, I do not know the history at which this salad got its name, but, having become interested in an unknown term, found out that Bukovina is a historical region located in modern Ukraine and Romania. To everyone who knows more, I will be grateful for the clarification.
- Smoked sausage 100 g
- Potatoes 2 pcs.
- Carrot 1 pc.
- Onion green 30 g
- Canned peas 100 g
- Sweet pepper 100 g
- Mayonnaise 3 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 To prepare a salad we need: smoked sausage (I used smoked), canned peas, potatoes, carrots, green onions, sweet pepper and mayonnaise.
- Step 2 Boil potatoes and carrots.
- Step 3 Cut the green onions.
- Step 4 Cut the sausage into cubes or straws.
- Step 5 Cool the boiled potatoes, peel it and cut into cubes.
- Step 6 Cooked carrots should also be cooled and cleaned and cut into cubes.
- Step 7 Sweet pepper is needed for decoration, for this, chop it in thin strips.
- Step 8 Fold all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Step 9 Season with mayonnaise and stir.
- Step 10 Spread the salad over the keramaks or small salad bowls.
- Step 11 Decorate with sweet pepper and greens.